Website:

C&C Collectible Creations website: http://www.candccollectiblecreations.com/

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

C&C has new blog!

Well after much thought I have decided to have a blog for C&C Collectible Creations so welcome!  I hope to share some before and after pictures along with any random thought that I may have about this new adventure that I have started.  Well...started in November 2010!  After taking a painting class in Houston using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint I was hooked on the ease that this paint offers.  So I have started painting furniture to sell in my booths located in an antique store in Galveston and in Restored~Home in Alvin along with direct sales to my customers, started a website, found a painting studio, attended the Annie Sloan Unfolded Tour in Dallas, and met some great folks along the way.  I will be sharing these with you in future posts so be sure to visit often...

That's all for now...come back soon!

Connie
(original post 4-6-2012)

No comments: